Business Planning and Feasibility Studies
The success of any business venture, be it for a for-profit business or a social enterprise, depends on the effort put into developing thoughtful feasibility research, and a realistic business plan.
Successful social entrepreneurs stress: don’t risk a failure by cutting corners. Plan your success by analyzing your strengths and opportunities, defining target markets and strategies, and identifying key players. Document every step that you need to undertake on your way to success. We will guide you through the process.
Test the waters first before taking a plunge!
We provide specialized tailor-made workshops. Topics include:
- Introduction to Social Enterprise
- Is Social Enterprise Right for Our Organization?
- Venture Selection -- choosing a business that fits our organization
- Rules for Charities Operating Social Enterprises
Contact us to arrange a session for your Board, staff, or member agencies.
One-on-one social enterprise counseling
By appointment only, specialized counseling in areas that you need assistance with: marketing, community connections, financial counseling, venture selection, feasibility study preparation, business planning, and so on…
- Based in Abbotsford, or by videoconference, or phone
- Contact email@example.com for an appointment
- First half hour: free
- Additional time: $65 per hour, booked in one-hour time slots